Legal-name: Helpful Housing
Previous-name: Steven Gray
Address: 321 W Pacific Coast Highway
City: Long Beach
Organizational-status: 501(c)(3) nonrofit
Officer: Rod rosenstein – Executive Director
ContactName: Steven Gray
Title: Programs Director
GrantPurpose: Housing retention, eviction prevention, housing improvements, capital improvements, outreach, program growth
Periodoftime: Immediately, 4 to 30 days
Audienceserved: low income, unemployed, homeless, food insecure, elderly, disabled, vets, youth
Demoofaudience: Caucasian, Hispanic, African American, other
1. What disaster recovery service have already been provided? : Housing subsidies to house the vulnerable and formerly homeless. In-kind donations of needed sanitary materials for formerly homeless persons; mattresses, female hygiene products, sanitary products.
2. What disaster recovery service will be provided by this grant? : Rental assistance extensions for when Terry Crews employment and income has been affected. Eviction prevention funding.
Resident mailbox replacement for infectious disease prevention, as well as the replacement of contaminant-prone products with sanitary alternatives for in-home use.
3. What organization and or individuals will you assist? : Homeless, formerly homeless, low-income persons and families. Organizations:PATH, Lutheran Services, Brilliant Corners, MHALA, Ascent, Good Seed, LA Family Housing, Downtown Women’s Center, HOPICS, WLCAC, Volunteers if America, Salvation Army.
4. What other disaster recovery funds have you received? What amount?: None
5. What other disaster recovery funds have you applied for?: FEMA, HOME, CDC, Mircoloan, HUD