Legal-name: His Little Feet Inc.
Address: 3445 Studebaker Rd.
City: Long Beach
Officer: Hali Wolf / CEO
ContactName: Hali Wolf
Tel-952: (562) 397-0370
SecondaryPhone: (562) 397-0370
GrantPurpose: To continue providing His Little Feet program expenses despite having to cancel a fundraiser
Periodoftime: Immediatley or over the next two months
Audienceserved: Children and youth without a permenant home address / homeless families
Demoofaudience: Preschool – Highschool / All ethinic backgrounds / Low-income and below proverty level
District: Districts 1 – 8
1. What disaster recovery service have already been provided? : We have provided emergency shoe relief to victims who experienced loss due to a fire. Most of our services, however, are provided to people impacted by the disaster of homelessness.
2. What disaster recovery service will be provided by this grant? : We will continue our goal of providing 200 to 300 pairs of shoes to those in need each month.
3. What individuals (and/or organizations) will you assist? : School aged children in the Long Beach area such as Precious Lamb Preschool, Bethune Transitional Center, Catholic Charities, local motel families, and Olive Crest Foster Center to name a few.
4. What other disaster recovery funds have you received? What amount?: None
5. What other disaster recovery funds have you applied for?: We applied for Kids Grant through Kappa Delta Foundation and will receive an answer by June 1, 2020.