Legal-name: Los Angeles Centers for Alcohol and Drug Abuse
Previous-name: L.A. CADA
Address: Headquarters: 12070 Telegraph Road
City: Santa Fe Springs
Tax-id: 23-711 0152
Officer: Juan Navarro, Executive Director
ContactName: Juan Navarro
Title: Executive Director
Tel-952: (562) 777-7500
SecondaryPhone: (562) 569-0701
GrantPurpose: To sustain services for Long Beach adults referred by Long Beach Court and City Prosecutor Doug Haubert
Periodoftime: During Pandemic Quarantine
Audienceserved: Low-income, unemployed, homeless adults in the Long Beach Priority Access Diversion Program
Demoofaudience: adults, all ethnicities, unemployed, homeless
District: Districts 1-9
1. What disaster recovery service have already been provided? : L.A. CADA has sustained critical services providing substance use and mental health disorders treatment to participants of the Long Beach Priority Access Diversion Program
2. What disaster recovery service will be provided by this grant? : Behavioral health treatment — outpatient and residential care and comprehensive reentry services.
3. What individuals (and/or organizations) will you assist? : Long Beach Priority Access Diversion participants referred from Long Beach Court
4. What other disaster recovery funds have you received? What amount?: None to date.
5. What other disaster recovery funds have you applied for?: SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan – no response yet.