Legal-name: STARLIGHT PROJECTS FOUNDATION
Previous-name: U-PRINT PROJECT
Address: 182 1/2 Covina Ave
City: Long Beach
Officer: Krys Sakwanomtewa, Executive Director
ContactName: Krys Sakwanomtewa
Title: Executive Director
GrantPurpose: U-Print Project will give out Marketing and Printing/Design Micro-Grants to Small Businesses in Long Beach seeking to adapt their strategy to survive Impact of COVID-19, both Closed and those whom remain OPEN.
Periodoftime: 12 months
Audienceserved: Small Businesses registered in Long Beach and Belmont Shore
Demoofaudience: Businesses under 50 employees, Minority, Disabled, Woman Owned.
1. What disaster recovery service have already been provided? : We have been providing Marketing and Consulting services to Small Business trying to survive the crisis, either by supplying Printing, Marketing, Design, and/or Signage to inform people of new ordinances and rules, as well as providing alternative funding and financial assistance literacy to help in application, and submission of Federal, State, or Local help for those Businesses to stay afloat.
2. What disaster recovery service will be provided by this grant? : We would like to purchase Digital Printing Equipment and Computer and Video Systems to aid us in performing consultations online, and Lease a location to house the equipment, and expand our services to the GREATER Long Beach and Belmont Shore area. For PRINTING of Marketing Materials In-House in order to expediciously aid and assist of these businesses trying to stay afloat. Printing equipment will allow us to perform services (locally) and at a lower cost and service MORE
3. What organization and or individuals will you assist? : Businesses under 50 employees, Minority, Disabled, Woman Owned Registered in the City of Long Beach and Belmont Shore
4. What other disaster recovery funds have you received? What amount?: none
5. What other disaster recovery funds have you applied for?: none