Legal-name: California Families in Focus
Address: 6475 E. Pacific Coast Hwy., #191
City: Long Beach
Organizational-status: 501(c)(3) nonprofit, education
Officer: Angel Macias
ContactName: Angel Macias
Title: CEO and Founder
GrantPurpose: Deliver food and “Safer at Home” Hygiene baskets for home bound seniors and disabled individuals
Periodoftime: over the next five (5) months April 2020-September 2020
Audienceserved: Elderly and Disabled
Demoofaudience: Low income seniors and disabled individuals
Numberofserved: As many as humanly possible
District: District 1-9 individuals with the most need
1. What disaster recovery service have already been provided? : Gift cards to grocery stores and home cooked meals for undocumented individuals and members of the LGBTQ+ community with compromised immune systems.
2. What additional services, above your standard operations, will be conducted with this grant funding?: California Families in Focus will deliver food and “safer at home” personal hygiene baskets to seniors and disabled individuals.
3. What individuals (and/or organizations) will you assist? : We will assist seniors and disabled individuals who are home bound and cannot go out due to transportation issues or because of compromised immune systems.
4. What other disaster recovery funds have you received? What amount?: $5000 from Individual donors
5. What other disaster recovery funds have you applied for?: None, you are the first. Our members have been spending their own money purchasing items and collaborating with their contacts.