Checkbox-571: #4, #5
Legal-name: Crossroads First Assembly Church
Previous-name: Crossroads Long Beach
Address: 1900 E. South Street
City: Long Beach
Organizational-status: 501(c)(3) nonprofit
Officer-title: Senior Pastor
Annual: Programs Annuals Budget is roughly $34,000
Contacttitle: Executive Director of Ministry
Tel-952: (562) 428-4611
SecondaryPhone: (310) 528-7593
GrantPurpose: To continue to be a resource to those who are experiencing food insecurities due to COVID-19
Periodoftime: For the remainder of 2020
Audienceserved: We serve all who are in need of food, due to: low income, unemployment or homelessness.
Demoofaudience: Those who live in district 8 and the surrounding communities
Numberofserved: Over 1000 individuals a week
District: 8 and the surrounding communities
1. What disaster recovery service have already been provided? : We have been a resource to the community for over 2 years. We distribute food every Saturday morning from 9 am to 11 am.
2. What additional services, above your standard operations, will be conducted with this grant funding?: We started delivering food to those who are 65 and over and/or disabled. Or those who can not leave their homes due to being quarantined.
3. What individuals (and/or organizations) will you assist? : We serve all who are in need. We also assist local nonprofit organizations, such as churches, the Long Beach Community Table, Food Finders and Southern California Food Bank.
4. What other disaster recovery funds have you received? What amount?: None
5. What other disaster recovery funds have you applied for?: None