Legal-name: Family of Faith Christian Center
Address: 345 E. Carson Street
City: Long Beach
Organizational-status: 501(c)(3) church/community center
Officer: Dr. Sherman A. Gordon CEO/Senior Pastor
ContactName: Sherman A. Gordon
Title: CEO/Senior Pastor
GrantPurpose: Family of Faith seeks a grant to aid its elderly congregants with utilities, food, rent, and household expenses.
Periodoftime: 6 months
Audienceserved: Family of Faith will serve primarily the elderly, low-income, retired, and those with limited mobility
Demoofaudience: 65+, African-American
Numberofserved: 100 approximately
1. What disaster recovery service have already been provided? : Family of Faith have provided its congregants and community residents groceries, utility assistance, and cell phones to maintain contact with family members.
2. What disaster recovery service will be provided by this grant? : Family of Faith will provide will continue to serve primarily the elderly, low-income, retired, and those with limited mobility with funds ascertained from this grant.
3. What individuals (and/or organizations) will you assist? : We will serve primarily residents and congregants within and surrounding immediately District 8.
4. What other disaster recovery funds have you received? What amount?: We have received no other disaster recovery funds.
5. What other disaster recovery funds have you applied for? : We have applied for the 10,ooo EIDL from SBA, but have yet to be notified of results.
COMPLETE BUDGET NARRATIVE: (submitted because a cell was cut off and grantee was asked to provide a new document)