Legal-name: International Imperial Court Of Long Beach, Inc.
Address: PO BOX 1835
City: Long Beach
Organizational-status: 501(c)(3) non profit
Officer-firstname: Oscar (Mia Farrow)
ContactFirstName: Nolan Ross
ContactLastName: Samé-Weil, MBA
GrantPurpose: This grant will help provide those individuals who have lost their jobs performing as Drag Performers with materials to create masks to help fight COVID-19, supplement their income, and raise money for other charities along as to pay for our operating expenses.
Periodoftime: 12 Months
Audienceserved: Unemployed, and all encompassing
Demoofaudience: All ages, and all ethnicities
1. What disaster recovery service have already been provided? : Members of our organization, who have lost their sole income by performing face-to-face at local Long Beach venues, are now taking to online streaming, and utilizing their artistic abilities to create masks for the community in an effort to fight COVID-19, supplement their incomes, and raise money for other local charities. We use our artistic abilities, and community titles as a means to raise awareness for COVID-19, and other organization’s missions and purposes.
2. What additional services, above your standard operations, will be conducted with this grant funding? With this money we will be able to enhance their individual operations by providing them with money to pay for materials such as fabric, sewing machines, backdrops, lighting, etc. This will allow them to continue working from home, and to aid in the effort of fighting the ongoing global health issues; corona virus.
3. What individuals (and/or organizations) will you assist? Our members serve countless non-profits in the Long Beach community ranging, but are not limited to Hub City Autism, The CARE Center, The LGBT Center of Long Beach, Gay For Good, California Families In Focus, etc.
4. What other disaster recovery funds have you received? What amount?: We have not received any disaster relief funds as of yet.
5. What other disaster recovery funds have you applied for? We have not applied for any other disaster relief funds.