Legal-name: Partners of Parks
Address: 1150 E. 4th Street, Room 104
City: Long Beach
Officer: Trinka Rowsell, Executive Director
ContactName: Sasha Kuczynski
Title: Sewers for Seniors Point of Contact
GrantPurpose: To provide reusable cotton masks to 1,500 seniors living in Long Beach Senior Living Centers, while providing a source of income to people sewing masks due to Covid-19 related job loss.
Periodoftime: 14-21 days
Demoofaudience: over 65, all ethnicities and income levels currently living in District 1 Senior Living Centers
District: District 1
1. What disaster recovery service have already been provided? none
2. What disaster recovery service will be provided by this grant? : This grant will provide washable, durable cotton masks to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 in Long Beach Senior Living Centers.
3. What individuals (and/or organizations) will you assist? : We will assist 1,500 individual seniors.
3. What individuals (and/or organizations) will you assist? : None yet
5. What other disaster recovery funds have you applied for? : Partners of Parks has applied for grants in partnership with AOC7 Neighborhood Association and LB Gray Panthers through LBCF.