Checkbox-571: #1, #4, #6, #7
Legal-name: Shared Harvest Foundation
Address: 925 N LaBrea Ave, Ste 5059
City: Los Angeles
Officer: Nana Afoh-Manin; Director
ContactName: Nana Afoh-Manin
GrantPurpose: Covid19 testing pop-ups in the Long Beach area.
Periodoftime: 60 Days
Audienceserved: Homeless, uninsured, underinsured and anyone needing testing.
Demoofaudience: All age and racial demographics are targeted.
District: All districts, 1 through 9.
1. What disaster recovery service have already been provided? : Pop-up Testing for Covid19; deployment of myCovidMD mobile application that provides assessments and referrals for Covid19, Mental Health and general healthcare.
2. What additional services, above your standard operations, will be conducted with this grant funding? More pop-up testing in multiple locations, including Long Beach.
3. What individuals (and/or organizations) will you assist? : Any individuals needing testing, any individuals that need referrals to treatment or mental health resources.
4. What other disaster recovery funds have you received? What amount?: None received at time of this application.
5. What other disaster recovery funds have you applied for?We have applied for 18 private funding grants to date. These include, Network for Good, The California Wellness Foundation, Alice, Liberty Hill Foundation..among others.