Legal-name: Urban Community Outreach
Address: 241 Cedar Ave.
City: Long Beach
Officer: Julie Lie, Executive Director
ContactName: Julie Lie
Title: Executive Director
GrantPurpose: Rent Assistance
Periodoftime: Up to six months
Audienceserved: Low Income
Demoofaudience: Families and Individuals
Numberofserved: up to 100 people
1. What disaster recovery service have already been provided? : We distributed April rent assistance to 31 families and individuals (89 people total were impacted) with the funds from our prior Disaster Relief Fund grant.
2. What additional services, above your standard operations, will be conducted with this grant funding? We will provide information on employment resources, utility assistance and food and other programs.
3. What individuals (and/or organizations) will you assist? : We will closely work with DAYS Long Beach, as well continue to receive referrals from Legal Aid, Century Housing and our other partners.
4. What other disaster recovery funds have you received? What amount? We have received funds from the Paycheck Protection Program – $19,000. Prior LB Disaster Relief Grant – $20,000.
5. What other disaster recovery funds have you applied for?: We have not applied for other disaster recovery funds.