The LBCF Nonprofit Center conference room is located at 3515 Linden Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90807* and is available for rent to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
Please contact the Long Beach Community Foundation at (562) 435-9033 for room availability. Upon confirming availability, please fill out and return the Conference Room Rules and Regulations with payment to secure your reservation.
The rental rate for four hours or less is $50. The rental rate for more than four hours is $100. A/V access is an additional $25.
Please make payments payable to "LBCF Properties Foundation" and mail to
400 Oceangate, Ste 800
Long Beach, CA 90802
(No personal checks are accepted. All checks must be issued directly from the nonprofit organization reserving the room.)
The conference room is 940 square feet and has a maximum capacity of 50 people.
- The room will not be used for fundraising activities. The room is to be used strictly for general office and administrative activities related to the renter’s nonprofit support services, and not direct service activity unrelated to the mission of the nonprofit.
- This is a professional office building, and guests will conduct themselves accordingly. Noise levels will be kept to a minimum.
- The conference room and facility will be left in the same condition as they were found, including but not limited to:
• Empty trash cans if they are full or contain food waste. Trash can be taken to the dumpster in the parking lot. New trash bags are located inside the bottom of the can;
• Tables returned to the position found in;
• Tables wiped clean;
• Kitchen clean and orderly;
• Blinds fully open; and
• Windows closed.
- Meetings/events must begin and end by the scheduled times. Please allow the necessary time for setting up and breaking down of equipment and supplies when considering reservation beginning and end times.
- The Nonprofit Center is equipped with a kitchen. Organizations may bring in their own food and beverage for meetings and conference room usage. All food and drink must be removed from the building at the end of the rental period.
- LBCF does not host nor assist during meetings/events. Renters need to supply their own staff.
- Except for animals assisting the disabled, no animals will be allowed in or about the premises or the Building.
- Comply with parking rules and regulations. Parking in spaces designated for handicapped use is restricted to vehicles properly displaying a valid handicapped placard. Parked cars may not, at any time, block the building’s emergency exits.
- Return any borrowed A/V equipment (cords, remotes, microphone, etc.) neatly to the appropriate shelf in the A/V closet. If used, lock the A/V closet and return key per instructions.
To secure your reservation, a signed Conference Room Rules and Regulations form is needed with payment.
- A/V equipment (overhead projector, microphone, Blue-Ray/DVD or audio equipment) is available for a $25 fee.
- If you need access to A/V equipment, you must notify the Community Foundation prior to your event to obtain the key.
- All cords, remotes and other A/V equipment must be returned to the A/V closet to the appropriate labeled area.
- A/V closet must be left locked and the key returned per instructions received from the Community Foundation.
- No public WiFi is available. Please utilize a hotspot for your meeting A/V needs.
- The LBCF Nonprofit Center main lobby doors are unlocked during normal hours of operation (M-Th 9 am to 5 pm, Fri 9 am to 3 pm). If you would like to extend the hours of access to accommodate your conference room reservation, you must notify the Community Foundation 24 to 48 hours prior to your event at (562) 435-9033.
- If you have not made prior arrangements to have the door unlocked, you should station someone in the lobby to open the door for your guests.
- Do not prop the doors open for any reason, including loading and unloading for your event.
In the event you need to cancel your room reservation, LBCF Properties Foundation will allow you to rebook your reservation on another date within the same calendar year if we are provided at least three days prior notice. Reservations are subject to availability. Failure to cancel reservations with three days advance notice will forfeit your payment for room rental.
If you need assistance on the day of your event, please call (562) 435-9033. Our offices are open Monday-Thursday 9-5 and Friday 9-3.
* (Please note this address. Payment is sent to 400 Oceangate, Long Beach, but the Nonprofit Center conference room is located at 3515 Linden, Long Beach)