Marcelle Epley LBCF President & CEO will be joined by Tony Gales LBCF Board Member and CPA with BPM during the upcoming webinar “Strategies & Charitable Solutions for Required Minimum Distributions.”
In this one-hour webinar Marcelle and Tony will cover:
- What are Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- What are Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Qualified Charitable Distribution Limitations
- Charitable Fund Options for RMDs
- Legacy Giving: Benefits of Leaving an IRA Remainder to a Charitable Fund
This webinar is intended for professional advisors, but anyone interested in charitable options for RMDs is more than welcome to attend.
This webinar qualifies for 1 CE credit for California CPAs
and CFP® Certified Financial Planners.
*This webinar will be recorded and sent to registered attendees. If you are unable to attend during the live webinar, we invite you to register so the recording can be sent to you to review at your convenience.
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR HERE
Interested in establishing a Donor Advised Fund (DAF)?
DAFs, sometimes called charitable checking accounts, give donors an immediate, full tax deduction for their contribution and allows them to issue grants over time. Learn about a donor advised fund.
The Long Beach Community Foundation initiates positive change for Long Beach through charitable giving, stewardship, and strategic grantmaking.
We strive to be the preeminent steward of endowments serving the needs of Long Beach in perpetuity.
- Encourage charitable giving
- Help individuals and families manage their philanthropic giving
- Establish endowment funds to benefit local nonprofits
- Make strategic grants to Long Beach nonprofits