LBCF celebrates its 25th Anniversary!
Join us in the first of a three-part series on Thursday, 3/25 at 1 pm – A City That Philanthropy Built: Celebrating the Past, Present, and Future of Charitable Giving in Long Beach.
In this one-hour webinar, several LBCF founders will discuss how the community foundation was started and the impact its had on the Long Beach community for the past 25 years.
The webinar will be moderated by Founder & Board Chair – Gary DeLong and President & CEO – Marcelle Epley.
- Jim Worsham – Founder & Founding President
- Jean Bixby Smith – Founder & Chair Emeritus
- Frank Newell – Founder & Board Member
- Jane Netherton – Founder & Past Chair
LBCF 2019 Annual Report
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Available for download here
The Long Beach Community Foundation initiates positive change for Long Beach through charitable giving, stewardship, and strategic grantmaking.
We strive to be the preeminent steward of endowments serving the needs of Long Beach in perpetuity.
- Encourage charitable giving
- Help individuals and families manage their philanthropic giving
- Establish endowment funds to benefit local nonprofits
- Make strategic grants to Long Beach nonprofits