We can accept contributions in variety of ways:
1. You can mail a check with a notation as to what fund/cause you wish to support. Checks should be payable to Long Beach Community Foundation and mailed to us at this address:
Long Beach Community Foundation
400 Oceangate, Suite 800
Long Beach, CA 90802
2. Online credit card donations can be made here.
3. Create a fund to benefit your favorite cause or charity. There are several types of funds from which you can choose to accomplish your purpose in giving. Assets accepted to create a fund include: cash, securities traded on major exchanges, closely held stock, mutual fund shares, retirement plan assets, real estate, and limited partnerships. If funds aren’t currently available, ask us how you can establish a charitable gift annuity, remainder trust, or bequest from your estate for a gift in the future.
4. Call us to make arrangements for donations of any of the following:
- Real estate
- Appreciated stock or securities
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Bequests or estate gifts from wills, trusts, insurance policies, retirement accounts, etc