Long Beach Community Foundation partners with nonprofit organizations throughout Long Beach to support their work in serving the residents of this city. Through this partnership, we offer fund management assistance so the organization can focus on its mission in service delivery as well as awarding grants to assist with program funding.
Nonprofit organizations reap several benefits by partnering with Long Beach Community Foundation in establishing an endowment and/or agency funds. Most importantly, you have the opportunity to partner with a community foundation which through its attention to the entire Long Beach community is contributing to the greater good for all who live and work here. Specific benefits include:
- We enable you to accept donated securities, charitable gift annuities, and real estate.
- We can provide donor consultation on charitable trusts and provide assistance and referrals for legal and tax issues through our close relationship with a network of attorneys, CPAs, financial planners, and investment professionals.
- You benefit from a team of professional fund managers, identified as specialists in their asset class, who perform under the oversight of LBCF.
- We will protect the interests and intentions of your donors ensuring their contributions are used for the intended purpose.
- We were formed by community leaders to provide philanthropic leadership and financial stewardship for the Long Beach community.