DEADLINE: All applications must be submitted online and received in the LBCF office before 5 PM on Thursday, April 30, 2020.
A complete application will include:
- Don Knabe Safe Surrender Scholarship application form,
- Two written response essay questions (max of 300 words each),
- A high school transcript, college transcript, or General Education Development (GED) certificate with test scores,
- A Los Angeles County Safe Surrender “Letter of Eligibility Verification” from the Department of Children and Family Services. (Please contact us at 562-435-9033 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have a copy of this letter),
- An educational letter of recommendation (optional but recommended),
- A personal letter of recommendation (optional but recommended).
Please complete all applicable fields.